Välkommen till min blogg, HENNIE I AM.
En blogg om livet, och dess vardagliga underverk och problem.

tisdag 30 mars 2010


The point of this life
Become someone else's wife.
Is that really the only thing?
To get a hold of that bloody ring.

Don't even think
Just go find the link
That'll help you sink
Well, that'll stink

Don't hold it against me
If I want to be free
Just simply let me be
like a wind-swept tree

There's hope in your eyes
I only believe the lies
That seem to be on the rise
I'm sick of all good-byes

Give me something eternal
Just nothing too infernal
Something to put in my journal
Or perhaps something internal

Let's throw a fit
Destroy every single bit
And then we'll sink into a pit
With the last of our wit

We'd admit
the sins we'd commit
We'll transmit
into a small hermit.

Ever so alone
My cave is my only throne
Chewing on a small bone.

1 kommentar: